QuickBooks may be a great accounting application that allows you to manage your accounts and payroll and different work that helps to grow business. But, QuickBooks additionally has problems and errors that won’t let the user do their work properly. a number of the errors area unit terribly dangerous that may harm or corrupt the company file and QuickBooks Error 6143 is one in all of them.
QuickBooks Error 6143 will occur thanks to numerous reasons. It will happen thanks to a malfunction within the company files. this could flow from corrupted system files. It is often due to associate degree incomplete or broken installation. It can even flow from corrupted or deleted entries within the Windows register. As a part of QuickBooks Error 6143, you may see “Error 6143” showing and fucking on your open Windows onscreen. it’s vital to repair this error as before long as doable to confirm that your tasks get completed smoothly and effectively.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 6143
Below you’ll check the list of causes for QuickBooks Error 6143:
- The Quickbooks 6143 301 error might even be caused by windows system files injury.
- The corrupted system files entries are typically a real threat to the well being of your portable computer.
- An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware.
- It can also be caused if your portable computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper closure of the laptop.
- Deletion or corruption of the entries among the windows system files.
- Missing and wrong connected information and files needed for the proper operative of the appliance.
Ways to fix QuickBooks Error 6143
Steps to resolve the error code 6143 in QuickBooks are as given below:
Solution 1: Open a Sample Company File Installed In Your Workstation
- You need to be assured if the issue is in the data file or in the QuickBooks application by opening a sample company file in the software. If the sample data file didn’t run then the installation of QuickBooks software is corrupt.
- Open the QuickBooks Software.
- Select the Sample Company File displaying in the No Company Open window.
- Now, Choose the list of sample company files.
- If the data file running then you have to run the data file in the local workstation. If the sample company file displays error then you have to fix the installation of QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Open QuickBooks Company File Locally
Open the company file in your local workstation and test if there is an issue with the location of the file or not. Copy the company file to the desktop and then try to open it. If it opens then the location where the company file is stored is damaged. You need to create a new folder and move the file to the new location and then try to open it. If the error still persists then the file might be damaged.
- Go to the folder where the company file is stored
- Locate the .qbw file extension and right-click on the same
- From the drop-down list, click on Copy and then go to the desktop
- Press CTRL + V to paste the file on the desktop
- Open QuickBooks and go to the File menu
- Click on Open or restore an existing company file
Solution 3: Close all QuickBooks processes
- Log in as the Administrator.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc which will display the task manager.
- Selecting the Users tab to show processes for all users.
Solution 4: Restore the Backup
- You have to Restore the backup of your data in the previous version.
- You need to Upgrade or Convert your Company File to a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Since the initial update, Re-enter any missing data or transactions.
For more troubleshooting for QuickBooks Error Code 6143 user can visit us on the internet and connect with QuickBooks Helpdesk through email or live chat. Users can also opt for a quick rectification through our QB Helpdesk Number i.e. +1(855)548-3394.