How Does a Virtual Tour Work?
A virtual home tour is more like an in-person showing and allows the home buyer to explore the home they are intended to buy thoroughly via Facetime, Facebook, Zoom, and Skype. The accuracy and professional quality of these VR tools allow home buyers to get a clear view of the home or property at all angles. The 360º movement enables you to move through space, and you can get a feel for the flow of the home.
The three main types of the virtual showing are real-time video showing – uses streaming video technology, recorded video showing – a pre-recorded video shared with the home buyer, and virtual tour showing – provides you a 360º view of the property listed.
If you are new to the concept of virtual tours, you must be a bit nervous to try it out. But, you don’t have to be a professional to create a virtual tour for the property you have listed. Get in touch with your real estate marketing agency in New York to help you in this regard.
Reasons to Choose a Virtual Tour
The primary focus of scheduling a virtual tour is not to eliminate in-person viewings but to make sure that these kinds of tours are qualified to increase efficiency and productivity.
– Virtual tours eliminate viewings where clients go to see a property without an intention to buy it.
– These tours drive massive traffic to your website. Recent reports state that property listings with virtual tour receive 40% more clicks than the listing with only images.
– Virtual tours take at least one minute, which results in visitors spending more time on your website. This reduces bounce rate, results in more traffic, and improve search engine rankings. So, you can happily include this to your online marketing strategies for real estate agents.
– It provides you a competitive edge and helps you to get a leg up on the competition.
– The potential homebuyers can access home tours 24/7 from any location and will get a realistic experience. It also gives them an immediate sense of ownership, and they can easily imagine themselves living in that house.
– As stated earlier, you do not need any technical skills to create virtual tours.
Now that you know the benefits of virtual tours try it for yourself. Click here to read an article on the tips to schedule a virtual tour during COVID-19.