India is one of the most beautiful destinations and is often loved by the tourists from across the world. People come here to enjoy its natural beauty and embrace the cultural dimensions. India has a lot to offer, if you have never visited the country before. Or if you have already visited the place, there’s still a lot to see and embrace. The country is filled with amazing cities, food and is the only place for spiritual seekers from all across the world.
In this guide, I am going to explore some of the best cities of India. These cities are filled with amazing places to visit, some of the best food around the world and most importantly are considered as the best cities around the world. Let’s get started with the list and while booking flight tickets to any of these destinations, make sure that you are making use of Cheapbestfares. We are offering our customers with cheap one way flights to the destination of their choices.
- Udaipur: Considered as one of the best cities around the world and is awarded as the most beautiful places on land. Udaipur is the Venice of India. The city offers with some of the best breadth-taking views to its visitors and places such as Lake Palace (which is beautifully situated on a small island in Lake Pichola) and City Palace which lures the attention of tourists each time. Visit Udaipur and enjoy its serene beauty and explore a heritage that has been a pride of India from thousands of years.
- Bhubaneswar: One of the most important tourism destinations in Orissa. In Bhubaneswar you will see around 500 temples. The city is said to be a pinnacle for people who love architecture and sculptures. You can also find a number of archaeological sites, beaches, wildlife sanctuary and shopping arcades here. Bhubaneswar would definitely give you an amazing experience of the lifetime and would allow you to seek the best out of India.
- KodaiKanal: Located in South India, KodaiKanal is one of the most popular destinations across India. Also known as the queen of mountains, here you can enjoy nature like never before. The most popular destination here is the KodaiKanal Lake where you can find all kind of water activities taking place. The best part about the place is that the temperature here does not exceed more than 20 degrees throughout the year. You can also enjoy the mountain peaks here which offers the visitors with a panoramic view of the city. Find low cost flights to your favorite destinations on Cheapbestfares and make the most of your journey by flying on low airfares.
- Darjeeling: Admired for its beauty not just in India, but all across the world. Darjeeling is known as an important tourism destination in West Bengal. It is located amidst the lower hills of mighty Himalayas. Its railway station is considered as a first attraction and it is a heritage site as per the UNESCO declaration. During your time here, do not forget to Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park and Sinhalilia Park where you can find a lot of rare animal species. The place would give you an enthralling experience of lifetime and would ensure that you’re making the most of your time being in India.
- Havelock Island: One of the largest islands of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Havelock Island offers its visitors with some of the finest lush vegetation, splendid waters, warm white sand, etc. While your time here you can enjoy a number of water related activities such as diving, snorkeling, and others. Other tourist attractions of the place includes Elephant Beach, Radhanagar Beach, Neil Island, Mount Harriet, Andaman Bubbles, Mahatma Gandhi Marine Park etc. Book business class flights to Andaman and Nicobar Islands with Cheapbestfares and get best deals and discounts.
- Khajjiar: Located in Himachal Pradesh, Khajjiar is one of the most famous hill stations destinations of India. Known as the Switzerland of India, the place is a home to mesmerizing beauty and provides its visitors with a unique experience of Hill Station. You can cover the entire place on foot and the temperature is here very mild throughout the year. The place is having numerous attractions including Golden Devi Temple, Khajjiar Lake, Nag Temple, majestic bronze statue of Lord Shiva.
- Aurangabad: One of the most beautiful places which are known for its rich heritage, Aurangabad is located in Maharashtra. The place is surrounded by forts, temples and caves and this is what adds the aesthetic beauty to this place. Its one of the most famous and the most visited attractions are its Ajanta Caves. The monument was built with cutting rocks and it was built in the second century B.C. The place attracts a large number of tourists every year and while your time here you are going to have some of the finest experiences of both natural and historical beauty.
- Varanasi: Considered as the “land of divine”, Varanasi is a pilgrim place for Hindus. Just visit the place and you’ll know why they call it such. You can enjoy the Ghats here and can cure leprosy and clustered architecture. Along with it, the city is having a large number of old temples which can help you make the most of your time being in the city.
- Agra: Just a little away from Delhi, Agra is the best place filled with tourist attractions and bustling Indian markets. You can see Taj Mahal, Mehtabh Bagh, and Agra Fort here which would provide you with a glimpse of historical India.
- Shimla: A place which is always seen appropriate for honeymoon from many years. Shimla is a honeymoon paradise. Here you’ll see that summer months are cold and winter would be snowy. It is one of the most famous attractions for all tourists. While your time here you can visit Jakhu Temple, Mall road and Christ church. Get low cost travel deals on Cheapbestfares and make the most of your journey flying with low airfares.